Friday, June 21, 2013

I'm In!!!

Being offered a position at the JCC meant a lot, but even more, celebrating it with Ben - having him there to congratulate me - gave me a memory that I'll never forget.

So tired from working all day, he still offered to meet me at the Cheesecake Factory - talk about endurance and stamina!  I'm so grateful for and love Ben so much!

Once served, my baby had his mac 'n' cheese burger (he likes mac 'n' cheese on almost anything), and I, my salad.  Afterwards, we went back to his parents' home and relaxed together.  Ben gave me medicine because I felt a bit ill.

Not only did I greatly appreciate Ben's being there to give me hugs afterwards, but I greatly appreciate how much he encouraged me along the way; how much he believed in me.

Ben believing in me makes me believe in myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment