Monday, June 17, 2013

The Title says it all




 
 First couple of months knowing my caring passionate beautiful girlfriend were spent uncovering how many similarities we really had. From our heritage, to upbringing as a child, to hobbies, to city of residence, and origin of worship. It really & still does feel like G-d had a special hand in us meeting. (We did meet in a temple)

She sees through my shortcomings and takes me for me. Been by my side through tragic events, and held me tighter. Gaby has brought light to my life in so many ways. I hope one day I can show her the same in return. Been with me from when I was at the bottom, and we're on our way to the top. 

I'm excited for what our future has to bring. And know deep down that G-d has something special planned for us. Gaby's gift with teaching children I know will be showcased in her second interview at the JCC. No matter what I will be by her side, no matter the outcome. She knows this. But I know my sweetheart, and she knows ill be by her side celebrating on Wednesday when I see her next after she gets the job. 

I love you baby, for you, more than you know. 
beijo.



















file://localhost/Users/bnordson/Desktop/P1000138.JPG

1 comment: