Thursday, June 27, 2013

My parents' anniversary and Ben helping me

Tuesday, the 25th, we went to the A's game with my parents and cousin.  We had the best time!  Ben opened up to me more about his work and family life.  I opened up more to him about my family life as well.  I loved hearing his stories.  They opened up my eyes more to what he encounters each day and part of what makes him who he is.  For the first time ever, at our sixth ball game together, we sang "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" at the Seventh-Inning Stretch.  I liked being with one of my favorite cousins, parents, and Ben at the same time.



Yesterday, my on-off again cough/cold/fever/sinus/wheezing sickness, that started nearly two weeks ago, climaxed.  Amazing superhero boyfriend Ben came to my rescue with a bag of meds.




No comments:

Post a Comment