Sunday, June 2, 2013

Spending time with the love of my life

Some weekends I leave Ben feeling bummed about having to say good-bye.  But today, wow, I am just so thankful and so happy I got to see my babe at all.

I had the best weekend with him.  We had the best weekend.  We dressed fancy to celebrate Shabbat in our own hotel room.  We'd been to the place before and had a great time!  We had the most special Shabbat that we ever had, on Friday.  After making our blessings, we each described ten attributes that we highly valued within the other person.  It felt meaningful.



We awoke in the morning, feeling alive - had breakfast at the buffet downstairs and enjoyed the hot tub.  We went to a new restaurant for us, for lunch - El Burro.  It felt like we had walked into Madrid!  - a very authentic-feeling eatery.  Afterwards, we'd sleep for hours in Ben's bed.

After awaking, we went to visit Len, Ben's dad at the hospital.  It was nice seeing his mom and dad; even saw Ben's grandma.  We'd spend the night at Ben's parents house, watching the Voice.  Ben's mommy got me the perfect birthday gift - a hot/cold thermos with teacher designs on it.


Then, this
morning, we went to the beach!  We picked up some Alize and laid in the meadow, upon a cliff, overlooking Pacifica.  Then we had some bomb Taco Bell, beachside!  so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment