Sunday, May 19, 2013

A celebratory weekend

Friday night, Ben and I went to Jack London Square.  We ate at a Latin-inspired restaurant called Boca Nova.  Ben dressed in a suit and tie while I wore a skirt and cardigan.  We ordered a Brazilian dish (feijoada), caesar salad, a tamale dish, and we savored desert (fried custard with fruit).  The restaurant amazed us.  Ben complimented the beautiful brickwork by the port.

After dinner we strolled along the corridors of the Clairmont Hotel and had a lot of fun being in such a fancy place.  We would retire in Ben's own bedroom (very happily).

The next day would begin with McDonald's breakfast - which we both really loved!  Ben showed much love in servicing my car.  We would have a fantastic time at the A's game which included a fireworks special.  We admired the fireworks from the field, with friends and my sister.







My very birthday meant us shopping!  We ate breakfast at my parents' house, enjoying conversation with my mom.  We splurged at the Great Mall, in Milpitas.  We had a lot of fun at Dave and Buster's, dining and playing games.

I had the best birthday.  I love, cherish, admire, and respect Ben.  He  continues to impress and amaze me, just by being himself.


No comments:

Post a Comment